For Kindergarten through 12th Grade:
1. Request information by completing an online information request form (a new window will open; please use/establish a username and password to keep your information secure). You may also call the school office @ 225-667-7745, extension 103, or click here to request a packet by mail.
2. Tour the school facilities. Contact the headmaster for an appointment @ 225-667-7745, extension 103, or click here to send an email to SCA’s headmaster, Mike Wynn.
3. Discuss any special academic or behavioral concerns with the headmaster.
4. Submit a completed Registration Form with the proper fee.
5. You will be notified of acceptance by mail.
Southland Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. SCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
Below are links for you to download and print an Application or to fill out online (login required) to enroll a student at Southland Christian Academy. If you have any questions about the forms, please contact our school office by calling 225-667-7745, ext. 103.
While we try to keep our education costs reasonable, we know that some families may need financial assistance. We have partnered with FAST to help us with this process.
Connect with Us
We prize the opportunity of serving you. If you have a question, there are several ways you can contact us.